We'd like to encourage you to let other writers/journalists know what you think of Authory. If you follow the guidelines below, you'll get Authory 100% free for an entire year, no strings attached.
Here are the guidelines for your review:
- You must not have an Authory account already.
- You publish your Authory review on a publicly accessible blog/website.
- Your review must be at least 500 words and it must be dedicated exclusively to Authory.
- Your review should cover how Authory works and how you use it.
- Your review must contain at least one link to authory.com. If you use your invite link (more on the invites here), you can even extend your free usage beyond the one year that you'll receive for your review.
- Your review must include at least two screenshots, images or videos of Authory.
Ready for some testing & writing? Then please follow these steps:
- Sign up for an Authory account at authory.com/signup
- The signup process consists of three steps (1. Email/Password, 2. Byline, 3. Payment). When you get to the Payment step (it's the third and final step), do not continue but simply close the window and send an email to [email protected] mentioning your name and that you'd like to write a review.
- We'll create your Authory account for you even though you haven't finished the signup process. You'll get a welcome email from us with all necessary information within 48h.
- You'll have two weeks to give Authory a spin and see how it works for you. Within this period, you can write your review based on the guidelines above and send a link to the piece to [email protected].
- If the review fulfils all criteria, then you'll automatically get your Authory account for free for an entire year. If you decide that you don't want to write a review, then your Authory account will close after two weeks.
You are welcome to use the logos below! And if you have any questions, just send an email to [email protected]