Authory can import all your articles automatically based on your byline and the publication you've published at. Or you can import articles yourself by adding them manually based on their URL.
However, for some very rare cases, our system can't import articles either automatically or manually. If that's the case, you can still add an article to your Authory account by copy&pasting it. Here is how it works:
Copy & paste from a publication that...
1. ...already exists in your account:
- Log in to your Authory account and then go to this special Copy&Paste editor.
- Copy & paste the article content from the original article into the editor. If you like, you can also add pictures.
- Select the publication from the dropdown with your existing publications.
- Click the button labelled "Add article". That's it :)
2. ...that does not exist in your account:
- First, add the publication here. It can take up to 48h for the publication to be added. You'll receive an email as soon as it's part of your account.
- Once the publication has been added, follow the steps from (1) above.